Commercial Wunda Chair
“Pilates Organa” guarantees that all the new equipment is free of manufacturing defects at its materials and work. The warranty is applied on the date of the invoice from the original purchase. The company is obliged though the repair or replacement of parts according to the terms of the warranty.
This warranty is applicable to the equipment:
- While still at the possession of the original buyer, which is proved with the receipt.
- If the upgrades are made as the company requires.
- The warranty will be void if the equipment is used for any purpose other than that intended.
- The warranty will be void if the owner did not comply with instructions and maintenance.
- If the equipment is misused or has undergone any alterations which is not approved by the company.
The warranty of the equipment, that we at “Pilates Organa” design and manufacture, is determined by the materials that are used. More precisely the warranty of each material is listed below:
Lifetime warranty for the (INOX) stainless steel 304-304L parts. Five (5) years warranty for the wooden parts. Fifteen (15) years warranty for the metal parts. Two (2) years warranty for parts that are made of aluminum. One (1) year warranty for straps, ropes, resistance bands, upholstery, and wheels. The company will, in its judgement, repair any of the parts, if the foresaid are malfunctioning due to any defects.